The College of Engineering Muttathara is affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University. The Courses offered are B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering which is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The duration of each course is four academic years consisting of Eight semesters as prescribed in the curriculum.
The facilities of the College include 24×7 Wi-Fi facility in the campus, 100 Mbps high speed leased line facility, Language Lab that helps the students to improve their communication skills, Vast Library with a large collection of books, E-Journals, Magazines etc., A central store is functioning where stationery items, record books, uniforms etc. are available for students and staffs at subsidized rate. Adequate College buses are available for transportation.
The College is located at Muttathara(Near St.Sebastian Church, Vallakadavu) of Thiruvananthapuram district. Thiruvananthapuram formerly known as Trivandrum, is the capital city of the Indian State of Kerala. It is the largest and the most populous city corporation in Kerala and the fifth largest urban agglomeration in Kerala. The College is about 4 K.m from Trivandrum Central Railway Station and very near to Thiruvananthapuram International Airport.
Click for more information
B.Tech in Civil Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 60 seats
• Ph.D(Computer Science and Engineering), Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University of Kerala
• M.Tech(Software Engineering), Cochin University of Science and Technology
• B.E(Computer Science and Engineering), MS University
• Principal-in-charge, College of Engineering Muttathara under the Cooperative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE), established by the Government of Kerala from 01.06.2022 - till date.
• Associate Professor in CSE, College of Engineering Muttathara under the Cooperative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE), established by the Government of Kerala from 13.10.2021 - till date.
• Associate Professor in CSE, College of Engineering Perumon under the Cooperative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE), established by the Government of Kerala from 08.01.2012 – 13.10.2021.
• Head of Department, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), College of Engineering Perumon from 08.01.2009 to 11.08.2015 and from 14.08.2018 - till date
• Head of Department, Information Technology (IT), College of Engineering Perumon from 08.01.2009 to 11.08.2015 and from 14.08.2018 – till date.
• Assistant Professor in CSE at College of Engineering Perumon under the CAPE from 8th of January 2009 to 7th of January 2012.
• Lecturer in CSE in engineering colleges under the CAPE from 1st of July 2003 to 7th of January 2009.
• Trainee Guest Programmer at Institute of Management in Government, apex training institute of the Government of Kerala from 03.10.2001 to 31.03.2003 intermittently.
• Guest faculty at Institute of Distance Education (IDE), University of Kerala during 2002-2003.
Near BSF Sector Headquarters, Vallakadavu P O,
0471 – 2500211